Fashion

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A POST- XMAS PRESENT FROM A FELLOW BLOGGER!

Hello dollies! How's your weekend? Mine went pretty well and this package totally made my week lovely. :)

So here's a love package that came in last friday. It's sis dimples (babyjaprn) of girltalk and blogger pahabol xmas gift. :)

At first, I thought that it is a face powder of some sort. She thought that it is a vintage item so I thought that it is a vintage- brand face powder! Hahahaha (make- up is literally a natural impulse for me).

But when I opened the box, it is indeed a lovely piece of accessory!

A lovely locket with Cleopatra's pic. Di kaya hanapin ng mom mo 'to? LOL! :P

Whaddaya know? It's a necklace watch locket! It's a perfect jewelry to spice plain outfits and at the same time, a perfect piece of costume jewelry for my plays!


THANK YOU SO MUCH DIMPLES (BABYJAPRN)! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion